For this podcast, Pamper My Business host, Kim Beasley, will be interviewed entrepreneur Jerrilynn B. Thomas. Kim loves coaching entrepreneurs to create and manage their own WordPress website and to grow their business visibility online using social media. Her business, Agape3 Business Services, has been developing WordPress websites since 2004 for entrepreneurs and corporations and managing social media for the same since 2005.
After spending almost 20 years in Corporate America as a Technical Project Manager, Kim decided to create a way to coach entrepreneurs who want to manage their WordPress website and integrate it with their social media efforts. So invested in wanting entrepreneurs to be successful with their social media efforts, in 2019, Kim launched GrowVisibility social media management tool.
GrowVisibility is an all-in-one social media tool that even allows you to manage posts and reviews to Google My Business, reviews for Yelp, and even the Inbox for Instagram (without mobile).
PMB Nuggets shared by Kim in this podcast on business visibility:
- You can use social media to your advantage to increase your business visibility online.
- GrowVisibility is the all-in-one social media management tool that will benefit your social media efforts.
And there's more… Get access to the FREE giveaway from Kim Beasley:
Top 21 Tools That Help Increase Business Visibility Online brought to you by Kim Beasley to help an entrepreneur find business resources which can help grow business visibility
Get in contact with Kim:
- Website: https://pmbpodcast.com/117a7
- Facebook: https://pmbpodcast.com/cea62
- Instagram: https://pmbpodcast.com/b3469
- Twitter: https://pmbpodcast.com/7c370
- LinkedIn: https://pmbpodcast.com/d3649
- MemberVault: https://pmbpodcast.com/e1545
Connect with PMB on social media:
- Facebook: https://nolistmarketing.com/542e4
- Twitter: https://nolistmarketing.com/7f91d
- Instagram: https://nolistmarketing.com/fa70d
- LinkedIn: https://nolistmarketing.com/ab1ee
*** Featured Sponsor ***
Rebrandly is the most comprehensive link management platform to brand, track and share short URLs using a custom domain name. You can even use your own domain name with Rebrandly. Find out more information by visiting: https://nolistmarketing.com/e6f60
Podcast editor: Christopher Wright – https://nolistmarketing.com/2448f
Latest posts by Kim Beasley (see all)
- Why It's Important To Optimize Your Website For Mobile - February 17, 2020
- Great Tips For Link Building To Improve Your SEO - February 10, 2020
- How To Improve Your Website SEO With Google Search Console - February 3, 2020