For this podcast, Pamper My Business host, Kim Beasley and co-host Jerrilynn B. Thomas, will be discussing using email marketing to promote Small Business Saturday with Brandon Olson from AWeber. Kim's business, Agape3 Business Services, has been developing WordPress websites since 2004 for entrepreneurs and corporations and managing social media for the same since 2005. Jerrilynn is the founder of Smart Women Partner, which helps women entrepreneurs partner with other women to grow their female client base.
Small Business Saturday is celebrated on the Saturday after Thanksgiving in the U.S. You can celebrate Small Business Saturday on November 30, 2019. Today, Kim and Jerrilynn talk with AWeber on how to use email marketing to promote your business in time for Small Business Saturday. Using email marketing before Small Business Saturday can help increase your mailing list audience and promote your business ahead of time.
When using email marketing, make sure you tweak your email template with AWeber's Smart Designer, that way your emails are refreshed for the holidays. You should also start emailing your subscribers about your Small Business Saturday sales and promotions. Remember to always keep your emails clear and simple but actionable so your subscribers are intrigued.
PMB Nuggets shared by Kim and Jerrilynn about email marketing:
- Your email's subject line is the most important thing, keep it short, clear, and create interest.
- Short emails work best, break up your text and use language that is personable, like if you were writing to just one person.
Learn more about the resources mentioned:
- Small Business Saturday by American Express: https://pmbpodcast.com/7fcb7
- Small Business Saturday FAQ: https://pmbpodcast.com/b9cb0
- AWeber: https://pmbpodcast.com/v7t
- AWeber’s Smart Designer: https://pmbpodcast.com/c0c91
Listen to the rest of the Small Business Saturday podcast series:
Get in contact with Kim:
- Website: https://pmbpodcast.com/b950c
- Facebook: https://pmbpodcast.com/9f14f
- Instagram: https://pmbpodcast.com/9bb19
- Twitter: https://pmbpodcast.com/e6f04
- LinkedIn: https://pmbpodcast.com/82487
Get in contact with Jerrilynn:
- Website: https://pmbpodcast.com/1f1cd
- Facebook: https://pmbpodcast.com/1f092
- Instagram: https://pmbpodcast.com/45e0d
- Twitter: https://pmbpodcast.com/41304
- LinkedIn: https://pmbpodcast.com/0bf7d
Connect with PMB on social media:
- Facebook: https://nolistmarketing.com/542e4
- Twitter: https://nolistmarketing.com/7f91d
- Instagram: https://nolistmarketing.com/fa70d
- LinkedIn: https://nolistmarketing.com/ab1ee
*** Featured Sponsor ***
Rebrandly is the most comprehensive link management platform to brand, track and share short URLs using a custom domain name. You can even use your own domain name with Rebrandly. Find out more information by visiting: https://pmbpodcast.com/c4a5f
Podcast editor: Christopher Wright – https://nolistmarketing.com/2448f
- Why It's Important To Optimize Your Website For Mobile - February 17, 2020
- Great Tips For Link Building To Improve Your SEO - February 10, 2020
- How To Improve Your Website SEO With Google Search Console - February 3, 2020