For this podcast, Pamper My Business host, Kim Beasley and co-host Jerrilynn B. Thomas, will be discussing the importance of email marketing with Brandon Olson from AWeber. Kim's business, Agape3 Business Services, has been developing WordPress websites since 2004 for entrepreneurs and corporations and managing social media for the same since 2005. Jerrilynn is the founder of Smart Women Partner, which helps women entrepreneurs partner with other women to grow their female client base.
We know that using social media to connect with your audience or customers is very important, but how can you maintain those connections? Brandon Olson, head of AWeber's PR and social media, says email marketing is your answer. AWeber is the leading email marketing and automation tool. Brandon tells us AWeber has helped businesses successfully market and sell to their audiences with email marketing.
Social media is a great way to find new connections and share fun content. The difference with using email marketing is that you maintain those connections because they are there to listen to you. Only a small percentage of your audience will see your content on social media, while your connections in your emailing list will always receive and engage with your content and updates. Brandon explains that using email marketing is another great way to build your business' visibility online with your existing audience.
PMB Nuggets shared by Kim and Jerrilynn about AWeber and email marketing:
- Email marketing solves a problem for your business: staying connected with your audience.
- Kim loves using AWeber to keep her audience updated with the latest news and blogs from her businesses.
Learn more about the resources mentioned:
Get in contact with Kim:
- Website: https://pmbpodcast.com/b950c
- Facebook: https://pmbpodcast.com/9f14f
- Instagram: https://pmbpodcast.com/9bb19
- Twitter: https://pmbpodcast.com/e6f04
- LinkedIn: https://pmbpodcast.com/82487
Get in contact with Jerrilynn:
- Website: https://pmbpodcast.com/1f1cd
- Facebook: https://pmbpodcast.com/1f092
- Instagram: https://pmbpodcast.com/45e0d
- Twitter: https://pmbpodcast.com/41304
- LinkedIn: https://pmbpodcast.com/0bf7d
Connect with PMB on social media:
- Facebook: https://nolistmarketing.com/542e4
- Twitter: https://nolistmarketing.com/7f91d
- Instagram: https://nolistmarketing.com/fa70d
- LinkedIn: https://nolistmarketing.com/ab1ee
*** Featured Sponsor ***
Rebrandly is the most comprehensive link management platform to brand, track and share short URLs using a custom domain name. You can even use your own domain name with Rebrandly. Find out more information by visiting: https://pmbpodcast.com/c4a5f
Podcast editor: Christopher Wright – https://nolistmarketing.com/2448f
- Why It's Important To Optimize Your Website For Mobile - February 17, 2020
- Great Tips For Link Building To Improve Your SEO - February 10, 2020
- How To Improve Your Website SEO With Google Search Console - February 3, 2020