For this podcast, the host for Pamper My Business (PMB) Podcast, Kim Beasley, interviews Angella Johnson. She is the creator of the Intuitive Marketing Matrix™ and the Soul Message Archetypes™.
Also, she blazes the path for entrepreneurs to trust themselves, break the rules, and radically change what they think is possible and make more money without the hustle or hype. She is known for her game-changing and simple strategies, her authentic vulnerability, and her ability to merge practical tools and strategies with deeply intuitive coaching.
PMB Nuggets shared by Angella in this podcast:
- Formulas don't work and are mostly designed to show you what's wrong with you. I don't believe anyone is broken or flawed.
- Intuition is my greatest ninja money-making strategy.
- Intuition alone won't make you money, but taking aligned actions with it, will!
And there's more… Here's Angella FREE Giveaway which is a free audio course. Download the PDF for more details.
In this course, you’ll explore each element plus the energy to master so you can share your brilliance in that area.
Get in contact with Angella:
- Website: http://pmbpodcast.com/5186d
- Facebook: https://pmbpodcast.com/rj
- Online Training Hub: http://pmbpodcast.com/befab
Connect with PMB on social media:
- Facebook: https://nolistmarketing.com/542e4
- Twitter: https://nolistmarketing.com/7f91d
- Instagram: https://nolistmarketing.com/fa70d
- LinkedIn: https://nolistmarketing.com/ab1ee
*** Featured Sponsor ***
Rebrandly is the most comprehensive link management platform to brand, track and share short URLs using a custom domain name. You can even use your own domain name with Rebrandly. Find out more information by visiting: https://nolistmarketing.com/e6f60
Podcast editor: Podcast Press – https://nolistmarketing.com/f9e12
Latest posts by Kim Beasley (see all)
- Easily Get Found Online With Website Optimization Tips - January 27, 2020
- 3 Simple reasons you need website live chat to engage - January 20, 2020
- Innovative Ways To Use Google For Your Small Business - January 13, 2020