For this podcast, Pamper My Business host, Kim Beasley, will be interviewing entrepreneur Leonard Kim. He is a personal branding expert and has been featured in the media over 300 times. Leonard is the coauthor of Ditch the Act: Reveal the Surprising Power of the Real You for Greater Success and operates InfluenceTree, a personal branding accelerator that teaches you how to build your personal brand, get featured in publications and grow your social media following, or does it all for you.
Leonard has been featured in a plethora of publications, podcasts and radio shows, such as Inc. Magazine, Forbes, Entrepreneur, Fortune, Huffington Post and more. He has been recognized as a Top Writer in Marketing, Business Strategy, Startup Strategy and Business Advice on Quora.
Leonard has had extensive business experience ranging from startups to MNCs and everything in between. He has worked at multiple startups in the roles of Chief Marketing Officer, Vice President of Marketing and Vice President of Sales and Business Development.
PMB Nuggets shared by Leonard on success:
- Where you are today is exactly where you are supposed to be and that is based on all the decisions that led you up to this exact moment.
- The only way to truly grasp success is not to put on a mask and showcase the best of your sides to the world; it's to ditch the act and reveal your whole self.
And there's more… Get access to the FREE Giveaway from Leonard Kim below.
Leonard Kim is the author of Ditch the Act: Reveal the Surprising Power of the Real You for Greater Success. You can have a sneak peek of his book!
Get in contact with Leonard:
- Website: https://pmbpodcast.com/c3e13
- Facebook: https://pmbpodcast.com/fecbd
- Instagram: https://pmbpodcast.com/0201a
- Twitter: https://pmbpodcast.com/68ef8
- LinkedIn: https://pmbpodcast.com/18a3e
Connect with PMB on social media:
- Facebook: https://nolistmarketing.com/542e4
- Twitter: https://nolistmarketing.com/7f91d
- Instagram: https://nolistmarketing.com/fa70d
- LinkedIn: https://nolistmarketing.com/ab1ee
*** Featured Sponsor ***
Rebrandly is the most comprehensive link management platform to brand, track and share short URLs using a custom domain name. You can even use your own domain name with Rebrandly. Find out more information by visiting: https://nolistmarketing.com/e6f60
Podcast editor: Podcast Press – https://nolistmarketing.com/f9e12
- Why It's Important To Optimize Your Website For Mobile - February 17, 2020
- Great Tips For Link Building To Improve Your SEO - February 10, 2020
- How To Improve Your Website SEO With Google Search Console - February 3, 2020