For the month of October, Kim and Jerrilynn have chosen to focus all of the podcasts on helping entrepreneurs get prepared for Small Business Saturday. Small Business Saturday is a day dedicated to supporting small businesses and communities across the country. Founded by American Express in 2010, this day is celebrated each year on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. You can learn more about the history of Small Business Saturday here.
Shop Small is a nationwide movement that celebrates small businesses every day and helps communities thrive and stay vibrant. Small Business Saturday® — a special day when we can show support as a nation for small business owners and communities – helps fuel the Shop Small Movement and is the cornerstone of American Express’ Shop Small efforts.
PMB Nuggets shared by Kim and Jerrilynn about Small Business Saturday:
- If you’re a shopper, you can Shop Small® and share the small businesses you love year round. More places than ever welcome your American Express® Card, and you can find new favorites by exploring the Shop Small Map.
- If you’re a small business owner, you can celebrate customers and help attract new ones with Shop Small marketing materials from the Shop Small Studio.
Learn more about the resources mentioned:
- Small Business Saturday by American Express: https://pmbpodcast.com/7fcb7
- Small Business Saturday FAQ: https://pmbpodcast.com/b9cb0
- Neighborhood Champion: https://pmbpodcast.com/dccfb
Listen to the rest of the Small Business Saturday podcast series:
Get in contact with Kim:
- Website: https://pmbpodcast.com/b950c
- Facebook: https://pmbpodcast.com/9f14f
- Instagram: https://pmbpodcast.com/9bb19
- Twitter: https://pmbpodcast.com/e6f04
- LinkedIn: https://pmbpodcast.com/82487
Get in contact with Jerrilynn:
- Website: https://pmbpodcast.com/1f1cd
- Facebook: https://pmbpodcast.com/1f092
- Instagram: https://pmbpodcast.com/45e0d
- Twitter: https://pmbpodcast.com/41304
- LinkedIn: https://pmbpodcast.com/0bf7d
Connect with PMB on social media:
- Facebook: https://nolistmarketing.com/542e4
- Twitter: https://nolistmarketing.com/7f91d
- Instagram: https://nolistmarketing.com/fa70d
- LinkedIn: https://nolistmarketing.com/ab1ee
*** Featured Sponsor ***
Rebrandly is the most comprehensive link management platform to brand, track and share short URLs using a custom domain name. You can even use your own domain name with Rebrandly. Find out more information by visiting: https://pmbpodcast.com/c4a5f
Podcast editor: Christopher Wright – https://nolistmarketing.com/2448f
- Why It's Important To Optimize Your Website For Mobile - February 17, 2020
- Great Tips For Link Building To Improve Your SEO - February 10, 2020
- How To Improve Your Website SEO With Google Search Console - February 3, 2020