Podcast: Tips About Using Google For Your Small Business
Welcome to Pamper My Business Podcast! Join your host Kim Beasley and co-host Jerrilynn B. Thomas as they discuss the best business and marketing strategies by sharing tips, tools, and techniques to grow your business' online visibility.
As a Small Business Google Coach, Kim Beasley has the experience to get your business found on search engines. Jerrilynn B. Thomas is an inspiring entrepreneur who creates empowering online communities. Today, these ladies are talking about Google products that can help organize and optimize your small business online.
Hi, I'm Kim Beasley and I'm a Small Business Google Coach! I'm so excited to share my business tips with you. Have you been trying to figure out how you can use Google for your small business? Are you frustrated because you are confused by all of the Google tools for small businesses? Then listen in as we share tips on using products from Google for your small business!
Jerrilynn and I have been using Google products to streamline our businesses for years because of how reliable and easy they are to use. We can use them anywhere we are and work in them from any device! For instance, I love using Google Drive to keep all my project files all in one place while also making it possible to collaborate with my remote team. We also use Google products to optimize our websites online. One of my favorite optimizing tools is Google My Business, which helps my websites get found on Google search engine.
As you work on optimizing your business and website online, using Google products can help you streamline your efforts. As your Small Business Google coach, I want to encourage you to jump in and start using each of the tools we mention in the podcast. If you need more information or would like to learn more about our website coaching program, please visit coaching.pampermybusiness.com/products!
Here's a preview of what we shared regarding Google for your small business:
- Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms are we call the Google 5. They are all tools that can be used to organize your small business. We call them the Google 5 because these are the basic 5 Google products that you can use in your business.
- We shared tips on how to use Google products to optimize your websites such as Search Console, Analytics, Tag Manager, Optimize, and Google My Business.
- We also discussed why using these products can make it easier for you to optimize your website so your business can be found on Google so you can sell to your target customers.
Favorite podcast moments…
- [2:01] We discuss the benefits Google products have for your small business so you could be found online by your target customers.
- [4:40] Introducing the Google 5! These aren't the only Google products available, but they are the top ones you should be using for your business so you can be flexible and organized.
- [12:32] What is optimization? Is it important for your website? Yes, it is, and we have Google tools that can help you optimize your business website online.
We'd love to hear what you learned from this podcast! Don't forget to leave a comment below and tell us about your business!
Subscribe & Review Pamper My Business Podcast
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don't miss an episode! Some episodes include giveaways or free downloads, so click below to subscribe to where you love listening to podcasts:
Now, if you’re feeling extra giving, I would really appreciate it if you left me a review! Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to read. Thank you!
Learn more about the resources mentioned:
- Rebrandly: https://pmbpodcast.com/c4a5f
- Pamper My Business Website Optimization Coaching Academy: https://pmbpodcast.com/0d177
- Google Suites: https://pmbpodcast.com/2b0b6
- ActiveCampaign: https://pmbpodcast.com/8jw
- Article: Don't Miss Out On Creating Your Own Online Course for 2020
Get in contact with Kim:
- Website: https://pmbpodcast.com/b950c
- Facebook: https://pmbpodcast.com/9f14f
- Instagram: https://pmbpodcast.com/9bb19
- Twitter: https://pmbpodcast.com/e6f04
- LinkedIn: https://pmbpodcast.com/1821d
Get in contact with Jerrilynn:
- Website: https://pmbpodcast.com/1f1cd
- Facebook: https://pmbpodcast.com/1f092
- Instagram: https://pmbpodcast.com/45e0d
- Twitter: https://pmbpodcast.com/41304
- LinkedIn: https://pmbpodcast.com/0bf7d
Connect with PMB on social media:
- Facebook: https://nolistmarketing.com/542e4
- Twitter: https://nolistmarketing.com/7f91d
- Instagram: https://nolistmarketing.com/fa70d
- LinkedIn: https://nolistmarketing.com/2d20d
- LinkedIn Group: https://nolistmarketing.com/a333a
*** Featured Sponsor ***
Rebrandly is the most comprehensive link management platform to brand, track and share short URLs using a custom domain name. You can even use your own domain name with Rebrandly. Find out more information by visiting: https://pmbpodcast.com/c4a5f
Podcast editor: Christopher Wright – https://nolistmarketing.com/2448f
Latest posts by Kim Beasley (see all)
- Easily Get Found Online With Website Optimization Tips - January 27, 2020
- 3 Simple reasons you need website live chat to engage - January 20, 2020
- Innovative Ways To Use Google For Your Small Business - January 13, 2020