For this podcast, Pamper My Business host, Kim Beasley and co-host Jerrilynn B. Thomas, will be discussing how to get your business ready for your holiday shopping customers. Kim's business, Agape3 Business Services, has been developing WordPress websites since 2004 for entrepreneurs and corporations and managing social media for the same since 2005. Jerrilynn is the founder of Smart Women Partner, which helps women entrepreneurs partner with other women to grow their female client base.
Small Business Saturday is celebrated on the Saturday after Thanksgiving in the U.S. You can celebrate Small Business Saturday on November 30, 2019. Today, Kim and Jerrilynn talk about how to use Small Business Saturday while marketing your business. As an entrepreneur, you'll learn how to get ready for the holiday season and how to create an ongoing mad dash for your customers so they can buy beyond just the holiday season.
While marketing to your target customers for the holiday season, remember to always identify who they are and what are their needs. In this way, you can define what they need so you can meet their needs.
PMB Nuggets shared by Kim and Jerrilynn about holiday marketing:
- Set up an email marketing campaign so you can keep your customers updated on the latest services or products for the holidays.
- Great marketing strategies to use during the holidays are contests, questionnaires, discounts, and giveaways.
Learn more about the resources mentioned:
- Small Business Saturday by American Express: https://pmbpodcast.com/7fcb7
- Small Business Saturday FAQ: https://pmbpodcast.com/b9cb0
- Agape3 WordPress Website Training: https://pmbpodcast.com/d00b0
- ActiveCampaign: https://pmbpodcast.com/9ck
- ConvertKit: https://pmbpodcast.com/8xw
Listen to the rest of the Small Business Saturday podcast series:
- Episode 1: Preparing For Small Business Saturday
- Episode 2: Creating a Small Business Saturday Strategy That Attracts Your Target Audience
- Episode 3: Implementing Your Small Business Saturday Strategy
- Episode 4: Using Email Marketing to Promote for Small Business Saturday
Get in contact with Kim:
- Website: https://pmbpodcast.com/b950c
- Facebook: https://pmbpodcast.com/9f14f
- Instagram: https://pmbpodcast.com/9bb19
- Twitter: https://pmbpodcast.com/e6f04
- LinkedIn: https://pmbpodcast.com/82487
Get in contact with Jerrilynn:
- Website: https://pmbpodcast.com/1f1cd
- Facebook: https://pmbpodcast.com/1f092
- Instagram: https://pmbpodcast.com/45e0d
- Twitter: https://pmbpodcast.com/41304
- LinkedIn: https://pmbpodcast.com/0bf7d
Connect with PMB on social media:
- Facebook: https://nolistmarketing.com/542e4
- Twitter: https://nolistmarketing.com/7f91d
- Instagram: https://nolistmarketing.com/fa70d
- LinkedIn: https://nolistmarketing.com/ab1ee
*** Featured Sponsor ***
Rebrandly is the most comprehensive link management platform to brand, track and share short URLs using a custom domain name. You can even use your own domain name with Rebrandly. Find out more information by visiting: https://pmbpodcast.com/c4a5f
Podcast editor: Christopher Wright – https://nolistmarketing.com/2448f
Latest posts by Kim Beasley (see all)
- Easily Get Found Online With Website Optimization Tips - January 27, 2020
- 3 Simple reasons you need website live chat to engage - January 20, 2020
- Innovative Ways To Use Google For Your Small Business - January 13, 2020