Podcast: How To Use Google Search Console
Welcome to Pamper My Business Podcast! Join your host Kim Beasley, your Small Business Google Coach, and co-host Jerrilynn B. Thomas, as they discuss the best business and marketing strategies by sharing tips, tools, and techniques to grow your business' online visibility. Today, these ladies are talking about how to use Google Search Console to improve your website optimization efforts.
We love the tips that are shared by Kim and Jerrilynn! This podcast focuses on helping you if you are having trouble getting your business found online. Are you using Google Search Console? Want to improve your search engine optimization strategy? Then listen in they share tips on using Google Search Console for website optimization.
Did you know that you can use Google tools to improve your website's SEO? Kim and Jerrilynn recommend you use Google Search Console. Using Google Search Console can be very important for your business website because Google will be able to make suggestions on improvements. With Google Search Console, you can see a lot of information about your site, including how much traffic and clicks your website gets. Also, it is important that you understand how Google search works. Kim and Jerrilynn go into the detail how understanding how this search engine works can help you improve your website optimization efforts so you can get found online.
When optimizing your website, you can achieve success if you are consistent and have a strategy. It may not be an overnight success, but keep in mind that steadily applying optimization efforts, your website can see improvements in Google search engine, and even other search engines like DuckDuckGo.com or Bing.com. As your Small Business Google coach, Kim wants to encourage you to jump in and start using each of the tools and strategies that she mention in the podcast. If you need more information or would like to learn more about Pamper My Business' website coaching program, please visit coaching.pampermybusiness.com/products!
Here's a preview of what Kim and Jerrilynn shared regarding Google Search Console:
- They introduced you to Google Search Console with a run down of what it contains and what it can do.
- They shared how Google Search Console can help your website optimization efforts.
- They also shared why you should Google Search Console, including tips on how to use it for maximum results.
Favorite podcast moments…
- [2:36] Jerrilynn shares her experience using Google Search Console
- [3:13] Kim covers everything you can do with Google Search Console and why it's important to use for website optimization
- [4:45] How do you index a page? What does that mean? Kim explains the process of submitting a URL so it can show up on Google search
- [9:07] What does AMP stand for? Kim teaches us what to do with your website mobile pages
- [11:40] Kim shows us common terminology so you can have a better understanding of using Google Search Console.
We'd love to hear what you learned from this podcast! Don't forget to leave a comment below and tell us about your business!
Subscribe & Review Pamper My Business Podcast
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don't miss an episode! Some episodes include giveaways or free downloads, so click below to subscribe to where you love listening to podcasts:
Now, if you’re feeling extra giving, I would really appreciate it if you left me a review! Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to read. Thank you!
Learn more about the resources mentioned:
- Rebrandly, brand your links: https://pmbpodcast.com/c4a5f
- Pamper My Business Website Optimization Coaching Academy: https://pmbpodcast.com/0d177
- Podcast, Easily Get Found Online With Website Optimization Tips: https://pampermybusiness.com/nm5z
- Blog, ContentStudio Podcast Offer: https://pampermybusiness.com/a0v1
- Google Search Console: https://pmbpodcast.com/0aa1a
Get in contact with Kim:
- Website: https://pmbpodcast.com/b950c
- Facebook: https://pmbpodcast.com/9f14f
- Instagram: https://pmbpodcast.com/9bb19
- Twitter: https://pmbpodcast.com/e6f04
- LinkedIn: https://pmbpodcast.com/1821d
Get in contact with Jerrilynn:
- Website: https://pmbpodcast.com/1f1cd
- Facebook: https://pmbpodcast.com/1f092
- Instagram: https://pmbpodcast.com/45e0d
- Twitter: https://pmbpodcast.com/41304
- LinkedIn: https://pmbpodcast.com/0bf7d
Connect with PMB on social media:
- Facebook: https://nolistmarketing.com/542e4
- Twitter: https://nolistmarketing.com/7f91d
- Instagram: https://nolistmarketing.com/fa70d
- LinkedIn: https://nolistmarketing.com/2d20d
- LinkedIn Group: https://nolistmarketing.com/a333a
*** Featured Sponsor ***
Rebrandly is the most comprehensive link management platform to brand, track and share short URLs using a custom domain name. You can even use your own domain name with Rebrandly. Find out more information by visiting: https://pmbpodcast.com/c4a5f
Podcast editor: Christopher Wright – https://nolistmarketing.com/2448f
- Why It's Important To Optimize Your Website For Mobile - February 17, 2020
- Great Tips For Link Building To Improve Your SEO - February 10, 2020
- How To Improve Your Website SEO With Google Search Console - February 3, 2020