[powerpress channel=”podcast” url=”http://media.blubrry.com/pamper_my_business/content.blubrry.com/pamper_my_business/pamper_my_business_podcast_interview_lolita_walker_part_2.mp3″ image=”https://pampermybusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/PMB-Podcast-Images-Lolita-Walker-P2.png”]
Jump in and listen as Kim Beasley, the host of Pamper My Business Podcast, interviews Lolita Walker. Lolita is an Author and Certified Life & Executive Coach. She is at the forefront of a movement that empowers women and teams to embrace their challenges AND triumphs, act in their strengths, and thrive in the greatness that is within them. This is Part 1 and you can find Part 2 here: https://nolistmarketing.com/2b22b
In 2017, Lolita intertwined her faith, strengths, and experiences into a parachute, closed her eyes, and leaped from her senior position in corporate America. With this single leap, she founded Walker & Walker Enterprises, which is a personal and professional coaching and change management consultancy. Lolita’s philosophies of “starting with the foundation of you” and “focusing on the transition versus on the change,” have transformed hundreds of clients and organizations. Lolita guides her clients to a renewed clarity and ownership in what they can control. She swiftly shifts them to sustainable change, action, and results.
Her book, “The Intersection of You & Change” leads readers through 17 stops of self-discovery and shifts your thinking of fear to confidence and chaos to clarity. According to one of her long-time clients, “this book is Lolita’s signature women’s retreat in print. It is simply POWERFUL!”
PMB Giveaway Nugget from Lolita:
- Self-Doubt. It is easy to have when you are not seeing the progress that you want and desire. Track your progress and from time to time, go back and check it out. See how much you’ve accomplished and celebrate your accomplishments.
- Comparing myself to others. Everything you see is not the entire story, but the story I know is my own. I am in this thing. I am clear about what I want. I affirm my strengths and declare my wins. When you stay focused on your vision and intention, you will move.
- No one can do what you do like you do. There is power in your voice and your voice is power. Clarity drives decision making and success.
Ways to connect with Lolita:
- Website: https://nolistmarketing.com/7b7a7
- Blog: https://nolistmarketing.com/0a5d3
- Instagram: https://nolistmarketing.com/5fcs1
- Facebook: https://nolistmarketing.com/46ygk
Get the FREE Giveaway that Lolita has available just for my listeners a couple of helpful documents which are packed full of information about empowering yourself and your business.
Connect with PMB on social media:
- Facebook: https://nolistmarketing.com/542e4
- Twitter: https://nolistmarketing.com/7f91d
- Instagram: https://nolistmarketing.com/fa70d
- LinkedIn: https://nolistmarketing.com/ab1ee
*** Featured Sponsor ***
Rebrandly is the most comprehensive link management platform to brand, track and share short URLs using a custom domain name. You can even use your own domain name with Rebrandly. Find out more information by visiting: https://nolistmarketing.com/e6f60
Podcast editor: Christopher Wright – https://nolistmarketing.com/2448f
- Why It's Important To Optimize Your Website For Mobile - February 17, 2020
- Great Tips For Link Building To Improve Your SEO - February 10, 2020
- How To Improve Your Website SEO With Google Search Console - February 3, 2020