Podcast: Tips About Website Optimization
Welcome to Pamper My Business Podcast! Join your host Kim Beasley and co-host Jerrilynn B. Thomas as they discuss the best business and marketing strategies by sharing tips, tools, and techniques to grow your business' online visibility.
As a Small Business Google Coach, Kim Beasley has the experience to get your business found on search engines. Jerrilynn B. Thomas is an inspiring entrepreneur who creates empowering online communities. Today, these ladies are talking about website optimization tips that will easily help your business get found online.
Hi, I'm Kim Beasley and I'm a Small Business Google Coach! I'm so excited to share my business tips with you. Are you having trouble getting your business found online? Don't know how website optimization works or how to apply it? Then listen in as we share SEO strategies and how website optimization works.
As business owners, both Jerrilynn and I know the struggle of website search engine optimization. It can be a very long process, but we have developed a strategy that can help, and we want to share it with you! If you follow this strategy, your business website will grow its visibility online. That way, you can sell to your target customers! We will always be showing you what your results may look like if you apply this strategy to your online website. This search engine optimization strategy doesn't just work for your website, you can also use it on your social media profiles.
When optimizing your website, you can achieve success if you are consistent and have a strategy. It may not be an overnight success, but keep in mind that steadily applying optimization efforts, your website can see improvements in Google search engine, and even other search engines like DuckDuckGo.com or Bing.com. As your Small Business Google coach, I want to encourage you to jump in and start using each of the tools and strategies we mention in the podcast. If you need more information or would like to learn more about our website coaching program, please visit coaching.pampermybusiness.com/products!
Here's a preview of what we shared regarding search engine optimization:
- We introduced Pamper My Business' Website Optimization Strategy. There are four steps in our website strategy: assess, plan, implement, and check. Follow these steps, and you're on your way to growing your online visibility!
- We saw the results of applying the optimization strategy on our websites and social media profiles, such as LinkedIn and Google My Business.
- We also discussed why optimizing your website is important. If your business website is seen online by your target audience, you'll be able to sell your services or products to them.
Favorite podcast moments…
- [1:26] I introduce my Pamper My Business Optimization Strategy that is taught through Pamper My Business Coaching Academy. Jerrilynn also gives us a summary of her experience in learning with Pamper My Business' course.
- [5:00] What are SMART goals? We'll tell you all about them and why they are so important for your overall business strategy.
- [6:58] Jerrilynn tells us about her experience with optimizing her website and developing SMART goals for her business.
- [8:30] We discuss the results of applying the APIC process to our websites and social media profiles, and my website ranking over time.
- [12:15] How important is Google My Business? Jerrilynn gives us an example with her own experience.
We'd love to hear what you learned from this podcast! Don't forget to leave a comment below and tell us about your business!
Subscribe & Review Pamper My Business Podcast
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don't miss an episode! Some episodes include giveaways or free downloads, so click below to subscribe to where you love listening to podcasts:
Now, if you’re feeling extra giving, I would really appreciate it if you left me a review! Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to read. Thank you!
Learn more about the resources mentioned:
- Rebrandly, brand your links: https://pmbpodcast.com/c4a5f
- Pamper My Business Website Optimization Coaching Academy: https://pmbpodcast.com/0d177
- Podcast, Innovative Ways To Use Google For Your Small Business: https://pmbpodcast.com/69cd5
- Podcast, Why is it Important to Grow Your Business Visibility: https://pmbpodcast.com/69371
- Serpstat, growth hacking tool for SEO: https://pmbpodcast.com/216c1
Get in contact with Kim:
- Website: https://pmbpodcast.com/b950c
- Facebook: https://pmbpodcast.com/9f14f
- Instagram: https://pmbpodcast.com/9bb19
- Twitter: https://pmbpodcast.com/e6f04
- LinkedIn: https://pmbpodcast.com/1821d
Get in contact with Jerrilynn:
- Website: https://pmbpodcast.com/1f1cd
- Facebook: https://pmbpodcast.com/1f092
- Instagram: https://pmbpodcast.com/45e0d
- Twitter: https://pmbpodcast.com/41304
- LinkedIn: https://pmbpodcast.com/0bf7d
Connect with PMB on social media:
- Facebook: https://nolistmarketing.com/542e4
- Twitter: https://nolistmarketing.com/7f91d
- Instagram: https://nolistmarketing.com/fa70d
- LinkedIn: https://nolistmarketing.com/2d20d
- LinkedIn Group: https://nolistmarketing.com/a333a
*** Featured Sponsor ***
Rebrandly is the most comprehensive link management platform to brand, track and share short URLs using a custom domain name. You can even use your own domain name with Rebrandly. Find out more information by visiting: https://pmbpodcast.com/c4a5f
Podcast editor: Christopher Wright – https://nolistmarketing.com/2448f
- Why It's Important To Optimize Your Website For Mobile - February 17, 2020
- Great Tips For Link Building To Improve Your SEO - February 10, 2020
- How To Improve Your Website SEO With Google Search Console - February 3, 2020