Suzannah's first business was in direct sales in 2008. Since then she's gone on to start various online ventures from membership models to eCommerce sites; many have failed, some have succeeded. Suzannah now run a jobs and community website and have continued with her original business.
Suzannah has explored, studied and practiced everything she can to help her keep her mind healthy, whilst remaining productive, positive and smiling (most of the time) and she's happy to be able to share her experiences.
PMB Nuggets shared by Suzannah in this podcast about being a calmer entrepreneur:
- Failure really affected my self-esteem but it's an important part of growth. I've
had quite a few different businesses. I don't take it personally anymore – it wasn't
me that failed, it was the ‘thing'. It's all learning at the end of the day.
- Mental health – it means I can't always show up and that leads to feelings of not
being good enough/valued. I know my own signs now and have chosen to work
in cycles – meaning when I'm productive I go with it and do as much as I can, and
then retreat when I need to.
And there's more… Visit the podcast post that has Suzannah's download:
Weekly Gratitude Journal that teaches you how to have a calmer week.
Get in contact with Suzannah:
- Website: https://pmbpodcast.com/c5513
- Facebook: https://pmbpodcast.com/eede2
- MemberVault: https://pmbpodcast.com/c0c44
Connect with PMB on social media:
- Facebook: https://nolistmarketing.com/542e4
- Twitter: https://nolistmarketing.com/7f91d
- Instagram: https://nolistmarketing.com/fa70d
- LinkedIn: https://nolistmarketing.com/ab1ee
*** Featured Sponsor ***
Rebrandly is the most comprehensive link management platform to brand, track and share short URLs using a custom domain name. You can even use your own domain name with Rebrandly. Find out more information by visiting: https://nolistmarketing.com/e6f60
Podcast editor: Podcast Press – https://nolistmarketing.com/f9e12
- Why It's Important To Optimize Your Website For Mobile - February 17, 2020
- Great Tips For Link Building To Improve Your SEO - February 10, 2020
- How To Improve Your Website SEO With Google Search Console - February 3, 2020