Kim does it again for the Pamper My Business (PMB) Podcast! She’s found you a great resource named Jerrilynn B. Thomas. Jerrilynn is the founder of Smart Women Partner & Grow Rich! She creates large scale collaborative marketing projects with LinkedIn as the “backdrop” that busy business and professional women from a wide range of industries can plug their businesses into. Her current project, the One Million Woman Link Up, will help women increase their leads, brand awareness, and influence through collaborative marketing partnerships between them.
PMB Nuggets from Jerrilynn during this Podcast:
- When you accept a LinkedIn connection request, follow up within 24 hours. Your thank you message should include that you are open to discussing ways to collaborate and providing them with introductions to your other female LinkedIn connections. Do not try to sell them immediately after connecting. Build a relationship first.
- Create a news exchange with your female LinkedIn connections. Offer to share their LinkedIn updates in exchange for them doing the same for you. Your business will be exposed to a wider audience on a regular basis.
- Use LinkedIn’s publishing platform to create expert content that features your female LinkedIn connections. Ask them for a quote and what their biggest business problem is. Incorporate their responses in one of your upcoming articles. Alert them when the article goes live. They will happily share the article thus exposing you to a larger audience.
Ways to connect with Jerrilynn:
- Website: https://nolistmarketing.com/7d1fd
- Blog: https://nolistmarketing.com/27531
- LinkedIn: https://nolistmarketing.com/15760
- Twitter: https://nolistmarketing.com/f4878
- Facebook: https://nolistmarketing.com/b4049
Get the FREE Giveaway that Jerrilynn has available especially for my listeners which contains the questions that you need to ask any potential collaborators before you partner with them.
Connect with PMB on social media:
- Facebook: https://nolistmarketing.com/542e4
- Twitter: https://nolistmarketing.com/7f91d
- Instagram: https://nolistmarketing.com/fa70d
- LinkedIn: https://nolistmarketing.com/ab1ee
*** Featured Sponsor ***
Rebrandly is the most comprehensive link management platform to brand, track and share short URLs using a custom domain name. You can even use your own domain name with Rebrandly. Find out more information by visiting: https://nolistmarketing.com/e6f60
Podcast editor: Christopher Wright – https://nolistmarketing.com/2448f
- Why It's Important To Optimize Your Website For Mobile - February 17, 2020
- Great Tips For Link Building To Improve Your SEO - February 10, 2020
- How To Improve Your Website SEO With Google Search Console - February 3, 2020