For this podcast, Pamper My Business host, Kim Beasley and co-host Jerrilynn B. Thomas, will be discussing Small Business Saturday. Kim's business, Agape3 Business Services, has been developing WordPress websites since 2004 for entrepreneurs and corporations and managing social media for the same since 2005. Jerrilynn is the founder of Smart Women Partner, which helps women entrepreneurs partner with other women to grow their female client base.
For the month of October, Kim and Jerrilynn have chosen to focus all of the podcasts on helping entrepreneurs get prepared for Small Business Saturday. Small Business Saturday is celebrated on the Saturday after Thanksgiving in the U.S.. You can celebrate Small Business Saturday on November 30, 2019. Today, they talk about creating a strategy for Small Business Saturday to attract more of your target audience.
One big and important thing you can do for your business is invite your customers to Shop Small® with you, and help attract new customers. They make it easy to create custom marketing materials in the Shop Small® Studio. Another tip for your Small Business Saturday strategy is to find a business partner to collaborate with and develop products and services that your target customers will buy.
PMB Nuggets shared by Kim and Jerrilynn about your Small Business Saturday Strategy:
- Always remember to monitor your success.
- Start your plan by identifying your target audience and how they will find you.
Learn more about the resources mentioned:
- Small Business Saturday by American Express: https://pmbpodcast.com/7fcb7
- Small Business Saturday FAQ: https://pmbpodcast.com/b9cb0
- Shop Small Map: https://pmbpodcast.com/2510c
- Shop Small Studio: https://pmbpodcast.com/e989f
Listen to the rest of the Small Business Saturday podcast series:
Get in contact with Kim:
- Website: https://pmbpodcast.com/b950c
- Facebook: https://pmbpodcast.com/9f14f
- Instagram: https://pmbpodcast.com/9bb19
- Twitter: https://pmbpodcast.com/e6f04
- LinkedIn: https://pmbpodcast.com/82487
Get in contact with Jerrilynn:
- Website: https://pmbpodcast.com/1f1cd
- Facebook: https://pmbpodcast.com/1f092
- Instagram: https://pmbpodcast.com/45e0d
- Twitter: https://pmbpodcast.com/41304
- LinkedIn: https://pmbpodcast.com/0bf7d
Connect with PMB on social media:
- Facebook: https://nolistmarketing.com/542e4
- Twitter: https://nolistmarketing.com/7f91d
- Instagram: https://nolistmarketing.com/fa70d
- LinkedIn: https://nolistmarketing.com/ab1ee
*** Featured Sponsor ***
Rebrandly is the most comprehensive link management platform to brand, track and share short URLs using a custom domain name. You can even use your own domain name with Rebrandly. Find out more information by visiting: https://pmbpodcast.com/c4a5f
Podcast editor: Christopher Wright – https://nolistmarketing.com/2448f
Latest posts by Kim Beasley (see all)
- Easily Get Found Online With Website Optimization Tips - January 27, 2020
- 3 Simple reasons you need website live chat to engage - January 20, 2020
- Innovative Ways To Use Google For Your Small Business - January 13, 2020