Excited to have you listening to Pamper My Business (PMB) with Kim Beasley your host as she interviews Mike Kelly who is the co-founder of MemberVault. The focus of this business tool is to provide a relationship marketing platform that is disrupting how we look at selling.
MemberVault then creates a way to monitor online user engagement tracking, gamification strategies, and a binge & buy marketplace for free and paid products. MemberVault was developed as a pro level tool to integrate perfectly with your email service's automation and lead scoring features. Mike and Erin are based in Olympia, WA and run their SaaS platform while wrangling a precocious toddler, chubby baby and a rescue hound pup.
PMB Nuggets shared by Mike:
- Create a Binge & Buy Marketplace so that your target customers can see all of your options from day 1, and you can track their interest auto-magically.
- Incorporate gamification into your online community using MemberVault and it even comes with an automatic leaderboard and unlockable content to increase engagement.
Learn about what MemberVault does and find out if it’s the right spot for your business. This PDF download share information about The Binge and Buy Marketplace, Gamification, and Engagement Tracking. Remember you can get started FREE with MemberVault today by visiting https://getmv.pampermybusiness.com
Get in contact with Mike:
Connect with PMB on social media:
- Facebook: https://nolistmarketing.com/542e4
- Twitter: https://nolistmarketing.com/7f91d
- Instagram: https://nolistmarketing.com/fa70d
- LinkedIn: https://nolistmarketing.com/ab1ee
*** Featured Sponsor ***
Rebrandly is the most comprehensive link management platform to brand, track and share short URLs using a custom domain name. You can even use your own domain name with Rebrandly. Find out more information by visiting: https://nolistmarketing.com/e6f60
Podcast editor: Podcast Press – https://nolistmarketing.com/f9e12
Latest posts by Kim Beasley (see all)
- Easily Get Found Online With Website Optimization Tips - January 27, 2020
- 3 Simple reasons you need website live chat to engage - January 20, 2020
- Innovative Ways To Use Google For Your Small Business - January 13, 2020