For this podcast, Pamper My Business host, Kim Beasley and co-host Jerrilynn B. Thomas, will be discussing a new tool Kim discovered perfect for live streaming and video marketing. Kim's business, Agape3 Business Services, has been developing WordPress websites since 2004 for entrepreneurs and corporations and managing social media for the same since 2005. Jerrilynn is the founder of Smart Women Partner, which helps women entrepreneurs partner with other women to grow their female client base.
Be.Live is a new way to professionally live stream to your audience! Perfect for Facebook, with Be.Live you can easily engage with your viewers. Be.Live gives you the opportunity to promote your brand by adding your own logo to the stream and the ability to change your colors and layout. Be.Live also makes it easy to boost engagement with your viewers by showing live comments. You can also grow your business online by inviting up to 10 guests and live streaming with up to 4 people on screen!
In this podcast, Kim and Jerrilynn invite two entrepreneurs to test drive Be.Live. They enjoy how easy it is to set it up and chat while live streaming. They also discuss how important video marketing can be for your business. Using tools like Be.Live can really make an impact on growing your business visibility and audience online.
PMB Nuggets shared by Kim and Jerrilynn about marketing with Be.Live:
- Using Be.Live can open up your business to video marketing.
- Doing live streaming helps connect small businesses with viewers and potential customers.
Learn more about the resources mentioned:
- Be.Live: https://nolistmarketing.com/o6a
- GrowVisibility: https://growvisibility.com/
- Agape3 WordPress Website Training: https://pmbpodcast.com/d00b0
Get in contact with Kim:
- Website: https://pmbpodcast.com/b950c
- Facebook: https://pmbpodcast.com/9f14f
- Instagram: https://pmbpodcast.com/9bb19
- Twitter: https://pmbpodcast.com/e6f04
- LinkedIn: https://pmbpodcast.com/82487
Get in contact with Jerrilynn:
- Website: https://pmbpodcast.com/1f1cd
- Facebook: https://pmbpodcast.com/1f092
- Instagram: https://pmbpodcast.com/45e0d
- Twitter: https://pmbpodcast.com/41304
- LinkedIn: https://pmbpodcast.com/0bf7d
Connect with PMB on social media:
- Facebook: https://nolistmarketing.com/542e4
- Twitter: https://nolistmarketing.com/7f91d
- Instagram: https://nolistmarketing.com/fa70d
- LinkedIn: https://nolistmarketing.com/ab1ee
*** Featured Sponsor ***
Rebrandly is the most comprehensive link management platform to brand, track and share short URLs using a custom domain name. You can even use your own domain name with Rebrandly. Find out more information by visiting: https://pmbpodcast.com/c4a5f
Podcast editor: Christopher Wright – https://nolistmarketing.com/2448f
Latest posts by Kim Beasley (see all)
- Easily Get Found Online With Website Optimization Tips - January 27, 2020
- 3 Simple reasons you need website live chat to engage - January 20, 2020
- Innovative Ways To Use Google For Your Small Business - January 13, 2020