Listen in to the Pamper My Business (PMB) podcast interview with Gabrielle Chipeur as she shares tips about automating your business with a personal touch. Gabrielle Chipeur is an award-winning web and instructional designer who loves Star Wars and owns far too many pairs of glasses. For the last 16 years, she’s been sitting at the crossroads of technology, marketing and online education (there are great people watching here). She specializes in helping service-based experts wrangle the tech in their business and translate their 1:1 service into online courses or automations that can grow past the limits of their calendars.
PMB Nuggets from Michelle during this Podcast:
- It’s impossible to do everything yourself. You have to learn to delegate or automate (my favorite is the latter 🙂
- It’s totally ok to want to stay small. I have little kids at home and I’ve learned right now is not the time to grow and scale. Committing to doing small things exceptionally well is where I’m at and I’m ok with it.
- Shiny object syndrome when it comes to tech and online marketing can be exceptionally hard to overcome. There’s always something new to try or buy. Getting down to the real cost of using a new tool or technique (in terms of time and execution requirements) is key to understanding whether it’s worth it for your business.
Ways to connect with Gabrielle:
- Website: https://nolistmarketing.com/b1204
- Facebook: https://nolistmarketing.com/40036
- Instagram: https://nolistmarketing.com/3bb93
- LinkedIn: https://nolistmarketing.com/298fa
Connect with PMB on social media:
- Facebook: https://nolistmarketing.com/542e4
- Twitter: https://nolistmarketing.com/7f91d
- Instagram: https://nolistmarketing.com/fa70d
- LinkedIn: https://nolistmarketing.com/ab1ee
** Featured Product **
MemberVault is the “everything in one place” digital home for your best free content, and paid offers, from memberships to 1:1 service. Great place where you can build your online digital business. Just visit this link to find out more details: https://nolistmarketing.com/q8
Latest posts by Kim Beasley (see all)
- 3 Simple reasons you need website live chat to engage - January 20, 2020
- Innovative Ways To Use Google For Your Small Business - January 13, 2020
- ContentStudio Podcast Offer – Social Media Management Tool - January 10, 2020